Nuvation’s diversely skilled FPGA design team brings broad FPGA development expertise to projects in areas including video, high-speed memory interfaces, PCIe, advanced algorithm development, and embedded software services. As a turnkey product design firm we design custom FPGA boards and also integrate our FPGA designs with existing client hardware.
Partnered for Success
As members of the Intel Programmable Solutions Group and the Xilinx Alliance Program, our engineering teams have access to comprehensive technical support directly from these top FPGA companies. Our partnerships allow us exclusive access to new devices, enabling us to deliver the highest quality FPGA solutions for advanced technology.
FPGA Design Services
- Feasibility studies for cutting-edge applications
- System integration, architecture development, design optimization, and RTL coding in VHDL, Verilog and System Verilog
- Embedded software development for SoCs with soft and hard IP cores, DSP processing and algorithm development in FPGAs
- System testing and verification, including test bench development, RTL verification and post-synthesis simulation.
- IP Integration; connecting, modifying, and debugging third-party IP, such as video encoders/decoders and standard communication interfaces
FPGA Design Expertise
High-speed communication protocols and interfaces, e.g. PCIe Gen 1/2/3, GbE, Fibre Channel, HDMI, SATA, XAUI, RapidIO, InfiniBand, SerialLite, HD-SDI)
- DSP algorithm development and digital signal processing in FPGAs
- High definition image and video processing pipelines
- High-speed memory interface designs, including DDR2, DDR3, DDR4, QDR II, RLDRAM, and Hybrid Memory Cube
- Custom communications and controls for very low latency industrial automation
- Multi-FPGA parallel processing for very high frame rate medical imaging
- High-speed computing interconnection fabric targeting Xilinx UltraScale devices
FPGA Design Tools
FPGA programming and development with Intel Quartus Prime, Intel Quartus II, Qsys, DSP Builder, SignalTap, Xilinx Vivado and ISE, Platform Studio, System Generator, ChipScopePro, LatticeIspLEVER, Synplify Pro, ModelSim, Aldec Riviera-PRO and Active-HDL, MATLAB/Simulink, PCIe Gen 4, Aurora.