Mil-Aero, DOD/DOE, and Homeland Security design projects are confidential, and the projects we take on are often incorporated into top-secret system designs. Types of past projects include ruggedized systems, head-up displays, video flight simulators, secure communications, encryption, laser and optics, discrete power supply designs, SAS/SAR, microwave, GPS, analog sensors, data acquisition systems, digital signal processing systems, signal recon, high-speed image acquisition, surveillance systems, precision test and control systems, LCD displays, handheld devices and motor controls.
All Nuvation engineering work is performed at our ITAR Compliant offices in North America.
Defense & Aerospace Design Services:
- High-speed imaging and video
- Secure communications, point-to-point or multipoint
- Head-up displays
- Ruggedized systems
- Guidance systems
- Wireless communications, GPS, microwave, custom RF
- Large FPGA and DSP arrays
- Precision analog
- Electro-optical controllers
- Terrestrial and space-based systems
- Custom power supply designs, AC-DC and DC-DC
- VME, CPCI, ATCA, other COTS designs
As part of our commitment to serve our broad customer base, including the defense industry, Nuvation maintains registration with the U.S. Department of State under ITAR. ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) is a set of U.S. government regulations that control the manufacture and export of certain defense-related items and services. Nuvation has been designing with our customers under the ITAR regulations for over a decade.